WinView, Inc. is a Silicon Valley-based company that intends to dominate synchronized televised sports gaming on a mobile device in the U.S. The Company will achieve this by leveraging its extensive experience in pioneering real-time interactive television games played on a mobile “second screen,” its 38 foundational patents, and unique business model.
Manager of Marketing Communications
Based in Redwood City, CA, this position reports to the VP Consumer Marketing. Manager will be responsible for the tactical execution of marketing communications campaigns, including email marketing, special promotions, new releases to the App and Play Stores, plus on-going corporate support (presentations, reports and other document creation). Stakeholders include users of the WinView Games app, as well as interaction with company advertising and PR agency resources.
- Digital Communications:
- Email marketing campaigns to new and existing users that follow drip and lead scoring logic (segmented by user behavior). Also includes user research and surveys via email.
- Push notification campaigns to new and existing users segmented by player behavior, game schedule and promotions. This will also include in-app messaging to users during contests.
- Promotion campaigns to new and existing users via in-app banners and related web pages.
- Content Marketing:
- Manage and coordinate content marketing calendars that coincide with our brand efforts and promotions along with external advertising and PR efforts
- Content about new app features across multiple user touchpoints, including the app, website and related web pages, and social media sites.
- Corporate Communications:
- External consumer facing communications, such as updates to the winviewgames.com website and related social media sites
- PowerPoint and other presentations for both internal and external stakeholders
Position will require some commitment to weekend monitoring and activity of the campaigns, with flexibility in scheduling of hours worked.
- Strong hands-on project management skills.
- Minimum of three to five years in marketing communications and project management.
- A combination of sports marketing, digital/mobile advertising and content marketing experience along with a basic understanding of data automation tools.
- Must speak and write excellent English and be adept at PowerPoint, Excel and digital marketing formats.
- Well-organized, energetic, loves sports and marketing, a team player and project leader with a can-do attitude.
- Performance will be measured based on the effective execution of the projects assigned, managed, and the person’s success as a team player within the WinView organization.
Education: A college degree and a background in marketing, along with a sense of humor, is highly desirable.
Tools: Experience with marketing automation tools, like HubSpot or Pardot, project management software, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, Adobe, SharePoint.
Salary commensurate with experience, including stock options and standard benefits.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Director of Partnership Program Management
The Director will be the project leader to execute the co-marketing programs between WinView, Inc., and its marketing partners. Located in Redwood City, CA, this position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, with a dotted line to the VP Sales. This position will share revenue goals with the VP of Sales and user acquisition goals with the CMO.
- Primary responsibility for supervision and execution of contractual obligations between WinView and its marketing partners including sports sanctioning leagues, brand advertisers and games sponsors. Each agreement is unique in its definitions of obligations of both parties to one another. Leagues offer licensing of their marks and co-marketing programs.
- Brands buy premium banner and rich media ad insertions in the WinView Games App Platform.
- “Named Game Sponsors” brand one of the WinView Games sports modules – such as an entire season of football, basketball or baseball.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of five years of successful results in account management in a digital advertising and marketing capacity.
- Be effective in client account management to facilitate the timely exchange of information and decision-making between WinView and its partners based on understanding the obligations and restrictions on both parties as specified in the Agreements.
- Be highly skilled in interpersonal relationships and project management to achieve the partnership goals on time and on budget.
- Have a combination of sports marketing and digital/mobile advertising experience.
- Be familiar with understanding contracts and agreements.
- Speak and write excellent English and be adept at spreadsheets and budget management.
- Be a high energy, enthusiastic person who loves sports and advertising, who is a team player and project leader with a can-do attitude.
Education: A college degree in business, along with a sense of humor, is highly desirable.
Tools: MS Office, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook, Adobe, SharePoint
Salary will be commensurate with experience, including stock options and standard benefits.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Intelligence Analyst
The Marketing Intelligence Analyst position supports WinView’s marketing and ad sales departments, reporting to the CMO. Requires strong analytic and communication skills. The role will include supervision by the company’s Director of Analytics.
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Analyst will be to design and manage operational metrics and analytics using a data warehouse that will store the company’s user, customer and marketing data from multiple sources, and enable dashboard reports in formats that are useful to guide decision making.
Ideally the candidate will be comfortable working in Microsoft SQL Server to perform analyses and data synthesis that support the company’s marketing and ad sales efforts. The candidate should also have worked at or been a user of a leading DMP, such as one of the following service providers: Krux, SalesForce, Acxiom, Ramp, MediaMath, V12 Group, Lotame, Adobe Audience Manager, Oracle BlueKai, Datalogix, IgnitionOne
If you are an analytical thinker who loves sports and would like the unique opportunity to grow your skill set in data analysis, this is the role for you.
- Scope the marketing & sales data requirements by providing user segmentation granularity, such as:
- User activity through the app funnel, ranging from ad campaigns to app install to in-app mobile actions
- User activity and frequency of play by each sport covered by WinView, related contests offered by the app, and cumulative winnings by the users
- Leveraging SQL, mine and synthesize data across a vast array of internal and external data sources to help optimize user acquisition, retention and reactivation efforts
- For advertisers in the app, provide segmented user engagement and demographic data, which include integrating primary, secondary and third-party data sources such as CRM, POS, third party and custom data segments
- Provide reports in specified formats as well as dashboard access to the aggregated data
- Experience with longitudinal data and predictive analytics is a plus
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams, external advertising and PR agencies
Position will require some commitment to evening and weekend monitoring of campaigns and player activity, with flexibility in scheduling of hours worked.
Qualifications & Areas of Knowledge
- BA in Market Research, User Analytics, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Predictive Modeling, Financial Analysis
- 3-5 years in marketing analysis; 2 years in data mapping, data aggregation, and presentation; strong Excel skills, experience with A/B testing
- Comfortable with SQL, BI/data visualization and reporting tools, statistical and predictive analytics tools, Database platforms, including turn-key third-party resources
- Experience designing and developing business facing dashboards, and data visualizations in BI platforms
- Experience in platforms integrating first, second and third party data
- Experience with Redshift, Tableau, MixPanel, AppsFlyer, and a predictive analytics tools
- Experience in Direct Marketing preferred
- Sports industry and app knowledge a plus
- No travel
Successful Performance Measured Based Upon:
- The success of the data analytics that lead to improved results regarding user acquisition, user retention and reactivation, and user conversion to brand advocates.
- Insightful data and analytics that lead to new advertisers and retention of advertisers.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, analytics and engineering teams as a solid team player.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and include stock options. We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and paid vacation and holidays.
WinView, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity in its workplace.
Please send resumes to email@example.com