- Since the goal of each WinView contest is to win the most points, maximizing your opportunities is the best way to both get on top and remain there.
- Expert playcallers wisely use their points when picking which predictions to answer correctly. That means knowing when to hold back and knowing when to go all out.
Here are some tips to stay ahead of the competition:
- Get your pre-game or pre-quarter predictions in. With WinView, you are only as good as your best quarter. This means those players who arrive before each quarter starts will have the best chance of answering all five pre-game predictions with time to spare. Always stay one step ahead: As soon as one quarter ends, join a room in the next one!
- Check the WinView app for new predictions before each drive and during natural breaks in the action, like commercials or timeouts. Just because you’re on the couch, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be on your toes! Before a drive starts and during any natural breaks in the action, like a commercial or a timeout, be ready to field a handful of New Predictions. Enabling notifications or staying on the “Predictions” tab are both great ways to stay on top of each new scenario pushed by the Game Producers. Because let’s face it: the only shots you miss are the ones you never take!
- Save your One-Shot for long odds. 1,000 points can be the difference between an all-star and a benchwarmer. If you see a prediction with a big multiplier (above 3.5x) and you think you can hit it, take the shot!